Friday, February 26, 2010

cabin fever!

The second blizzard of 2010 hit us yesterday, resulting in another snow day, YAY! Well, it was yay for the first 3 hours, and then it quickly turned into boredom. When I'm at work, all I want to do is to be home, but when I'm at home, as much as there are things waiting for me to do (cleaning my room/life, getting started on the 1st season of 24, reading the gazillion books and magazines on my list...), I don't really want to do any of those things. Weird, right? It's like, I'm never going to be happy where I am. The grass is always greener on the other side, people.

I tried curing my cabin fever by downloading some songs and organizing my iTunes collection, which we all know I have an unhealthy obsession with. I also paid off a couple of bills, threw out some clothes I don't wear anymore, had a lengthy phone convo with good friend Leslie, and video chatted with my buddy Joyce. Well, we attempted to video chat, but technical issues had us just staring at each other type. HA. So I guess the day wasn't all that bad..

And it should only get better; tomorrow I get to see the boy after 3 super long days of not. YES. I didn't think I'd miss him this much, but I did. Which is a good thing, right? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad to be back. :)